WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The goal of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
THIS WEBSITE USES THE FOLLOWING OWN COOKIES
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated.
- Persistent cookies, to identify you when you register on our website, keep a record of the preferences selected by you, keep a record of the products stored in the shopping cart, keep a record of orders, provide content on the websites of Inffinit Hotels and third parties, prevent fraudulent activities and improve security. In this way we can offer you a better and safer user experience.
THIS WEBSITE USES THE FOLLOWING THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics about the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons .
DEACTIVATION OR REMOVAL OF COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither Inffinit Hoteles nor this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.